Best-selling, professional, heavy-duty hand saw with a 9-1/2-inch, curved, mono-constructed blade.
Silky Saws ZUBAT Professional 240 (LG Teeth)
- An Original Silky Saws product, ZUBAT Professional 240 (LG Teeth) is a top of the line rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground curved blade with an impulse-hardened non-set tooth design.
- This curved blade from our prestigious Bear Necessities top of the line equipments provides greater cutting speed with less effort.
- Utilizes innovative Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology - The Teeth of the Future!
- This high end top of the class power tool has precision-ground, razor-sharp teeths with four cutting angles provide fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action.
- The hard chrome-plated blade has 6.5 teeth per inch (7.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration, resists rust and effects of tree resin, and wipes clean easily.
- Molded-rubber handle supports the high-performance, fast-cutting, curved blade that fits securely inside its custom-fitted, pivoting, black polypropylene sheath with detachable belt holder.
- Great combination of high performance curved blade with a comfortable sure-grip handle that really sticks in your hands. With its 9-1/2-inch (240 mm) blade length and 1.4mm kerfs, it is the perfect tool box sized scraping to be kept all the time in one's tool box for an additional cutting job support.
- This top of the line standard handle shape equipment from our exquisite tool line up is a work of art, as it provides safety and comfort to every use dedicated to provide pruning support for any kind of pruning jobs, whether ordinary backyard pruning or strenuous backyard plot clearing.
- This powerful cutting instrument offers steady assistance to any kind of pruning errands. It is east to carry, with only 0.45 pounds (200 grams) operating weight; 0.8 pounds (350 grams) weight with sheath in total, it is easy to use, low maintenance, and can easily adapt to diverse pruning activities with the help of its portable design.
- With its smooth cutting action, sharp precision, and compatibility with any kind of hand carving works, it is capable of providing the most proficient seams through its tough teethed blades and cutting slit. It provides an assurance of immunity from various kinds of lacerations or cuts, keeping every finger safe.
- Made in Japan. ZUBAT is available in five blade lengths: 9-1/2-inch (240 mm), 10-2/3-inch (270 mm), 11-4/5-inch (300 mm), 13-inch (330 mm) and 15-2/5-inch (390 mm) and comes in durable black polypropylene sheath with detachable belt holder with limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- 9-1/2-inch (240 mm) blade length
- 6.5 teeth per inch (7.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 0.45 pounds (200 grams) operating weight; 0.8 pounds (350 grams) weight with sheath
- Durable black polypropylene sheath with detachable belt holder is included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship